Many hikers, like Radion Aminov, like to share their passion for exercise and the natural world with their families. Aminov and other New York State residents have many hiking and biking options for the family, especially on trails located in Upstate and Western New York.
Some beautiful and adventurous hiking options exist in the Western New York area. Chautauqua Creek features a creekwalk that combines hiking with natural refreshment. Further upstate, Watkins Glen State Park has trails like the Gorge Trail that provide stunning visuals of the bodies of water that run through the park. Zoar Valley in Gowanda offers a multitude of beautiful waterfalls, creeks, and an old growth forest to hike in. Camillus, in the Finger Lakes region, has both the Erie Canal Park — visitors can hike along three different versions of the famous canal — and the Forest Unique Area, which combines hiking with botany lessons.
Radion Aminov and his family have enjoyed biking in upstate parks as well. The Keuka Lake Outlet Trail covers ground from Penn Yan to Dresden on an old towpath from the Crooked Lane Canal. This route takes cyclists by beautiful waterfalls, and the remnants of old mills, railroads, and factories. Another excellent bike route is in the Genesee Valley Greenway, a bike route along an unused towpath that runs parallel to the Genesee River. Bear Swamp State Forest in Cayuga County is just southwest of Skaneateles Lake, and it offers multiple woods trails for biking as well as hiking. These are just some of the family hiking and biking options available to families in New York State.
Radion Aminov is a high accomplished finance executive who lives in New York City (NYC), New York. He is the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the World Funding Company, which is headquartered in NYC. When not at the office, he enjoys nothing more than participating in a variety of activities with his family, especially travel. As a family, they enjoy taking trips to locations near and far from their home in the bustling metropolis of NYC.
This coming summer, Aminov will be going on his first trip overseas since becoming the CFO of the World Funding Company. While he and his wife have been to Egypt, their upcoming summer excursion there will be the first ever desert vacation for their two children.
When traveling with children, it may be helpful to keep the following tips in mind:
- Ensure safety: Make sure that your children have their phone numbers (including contact info for relatives and other close family relations) on hand in case of an emergency. It may also be advisable to copy their photo identification cards in case important paperwork that includes identification details get lost during your trip.
- Provide Distractions: If you’re planning a trip, especially a long journey overseas, it may be helpful to bring toys such as video games and other devices to keep your children entertained during the entirety of the trip.
- Discover: Allow your children to help you discover the many aspects of the destination(s) that you embark on during your trip.
Radion Aminov recently spent a summer hiking the Appalachian Trail with his wife Kate and their two young daughters.
Radion Aminov is a high accomplished professional in the financial industry who has earned recognition for his contributions to numerous small businesses, organizations, government agencies, and other entities as a leader and innovator. He is the Chief Financial Officer of the World Funding Company, which is based in New York City (NYC), NY.
He has handled countless projects wherein he has provided his deep knowledge and experience in analysis, budgeting, compliance, and risk management towards the successful expansion of numerous entities.
When it comes to funding, there are many aspects that may benefit from the assistance of professionals such
Funding for small businesses or startups is commonly gained from methods that include the following:
- Grants: This type of funding is most often provided to charitable and not-for-profit organizations. Grants do not require repayment, nor do they cost one shares of equity in one’s company.
- Venture Capitalists: Generally, these investment groups make significant equity investments in high-growth start-ups in order to recoup much more than what their original investment was.
- Loans: While they need to be repaid with interest, loans can come in handy when in a crunch to gain capital. They may be derived from the public sector, as well as banks.
- Tax Credit: Gaining capital through tax credits is possible for qualified businesses. In rare cases, companies who qualify for tax credit are able to resell their credit for cash.
Radion Aminov is a graduate of the Stern School at New York University and a is member of the Association for Financial Professionals.